Monday, February 9, 2009

mi amor

does it make sense that i think i have found my soul mate? does anyone ever really find theirs? i have always heard that there is always someone out there for you and that god made someone special just for you but is it possible to find yours and does it make sense that i have found mine? i have the most amazing boyfriend ever. he is my everything, the reason for the smile on my face. he has put so much joy in my life and im beginning to believe that there is true love out there. he is the last thought before i go to sleep and the first one when i wake up. he is thoughtful and caring, loving and compassionate. everything that i ever dreamed love would be. i truely feel blessed to have him in my life. i never dreamed i would be so lucky and now my dreams have came true. the respect and trust that we have for each other is amazing. i live 3 hours away from him and i trust him completely. never a moment that i thought he was lying or acting a fool. i plan on moving there soon so we dont have to be a part. i cant wait for that day. well i will write some other time, lifetime is on!! <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment